I'm based in London and have broad marketing experience. I am also a specialist in digital marketing.
Who I've worked for
Working in government early in my marketing career gave me a good foundation in web accessibility, usability, data protection and best practice when writing for the web.
Since then I've worked for a variety of organisations including including small companies, a FTSE 100 company, universities and not-for-profit organisations.
What I've done
I've extensive experience in executing marketing campaigns and providing marketing advice to internal stakeholders.
While the campaigns were multi-channel, email marketing was, and continues to be, a very important channel.
In addition to executing campaigns, I've worked on specific digital projects such as:
- conducting website audits and identifying usability issues
- working with web developers
- evaluating website analytics and making recommendations
- running in-house workshops on email marketing and Google Analytics and
- conducting SEO and PPC in-house and managing external digital agencies.
I love learning and continue to improve my skills and knowledge. I've just learned Squarespace to create this website.
Get in touch if you'd like to discuss how I could help you.